Friday 17 January 2014

P.E blog reflection

over the semester i have improved on my fitness level, this class has taught me how to eat heathly, exercise daily. i feel like i have made a major improvment from last year, from healthy eating to going to the gym, this class has shown me the importance of daily exercise, which has made me a happier person by doing so. i think my grade should be a B, because i have been at class with my p.e strip. and i work hard on fitness days. my goal by the end of the semester is to be really fit and to exceed  my expectations that i have for myself on fitness days, i will work hard to have an A in class by voluteering more and showing more leadership in class.

1 comment:

  1. "my goal by the end of the semester is to be really fit and to exceed my expectations that i have for myself on fitness days, i will work hard to have an A in class by voluteering more and showing more leadership in class." I'm going to hold you to this Elijah as it would be wonderful to witness. Can you be more specific about what 'really fit' looks like and actually articulate what your expectations are of yourself? I found your comment about healthy eating interesting as I'm wondering whom you are learning this from? Are others modelling these habits? How can we better engage you on the more recreational days. It is true that you seem to respond to the fitness but the rest of the program doesn't seem to be serving you.

    ReplyDelete